Welcome to our monthly hotglue melt - we have got some awesome updates to share!
Product Updates 🚀
New tenant drawer 👥
With the new tenant drawer, you can now access metadata, schedules, job history, snapshots, and more straight from the dashboard. This gives you fine-grained visibility into tenant configurations without having to touch the API.
We will use this in the future to offer detailed filters, sorting, and analytics on your catalog of tenants. Let us know what sort of metadata you'd like to filter and sort your tenants with!
New integrations ⚙️
In January, our integrations team added new taps for QLS, GoHighLevel, and Shiphero. Additionally, we added new targets for Gong, Pipedrive, Wix, and Quickbooks Desktop.
We also released support for new triggers for Pipedrive, Salesforce, and GoHighLevel.
We also released improvements to the following connectors:
Taps: Hubspot, Dynamics, Netsuite, Chargebee, Wix, Stripe, Google Sheets, Amazon Seller, Quickbooks, Dynamics, and plentymarkets
Targets: Mailchimp and Moosend
New features and improvements 🔨
Outside of our new connectors, the team made several improvements including:
- Improved field map selection UI
- Added support for receiving webhooks from your system
- Added more granular details in job webhooks
- Faster field map refreshes
- Re-built static IP feature for improved performance and stability
- Optimized performance for deleting and modifying objects
- Improved job failure emails
- Improved hotglue widget whitelabeling
- Expanded support for unified schemas and real-time triggers
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
Next up 📈
Here are some things to look forward to in the next updates:
- Bi-directional flows, allowing you to read and write data to the same connectors in a single flow
- Native sub-tenant support in the widget
- A new global jobs table to manage and filter jobs across tenants
If you have anything you would like hotglue to focus on in the near future, you can send us suggestions at email@example.com.
See you next month! 👋