As we grow, we want to make sure that we share our progress with everyone that has helped get us here, and are continuing to help us grow.
Our Team 🤝
Our team is now at 11 people! In February we welcomed Paul, an awesome UI/UX designer, to our team – welcome aboard 🛳
We also want to give a shoutout to the integration team for adding 22 new integrations last month, which is a record for us!
New integrations ⚙️
Last month, we added 22 new integrations! The most notable are our new SAP S/4HANA, MongoDB, and Dynamics Business Central integrations. We've also released updates for our NetSuite, Shopify, Stripe, and Salesforce integrations, among others.
New features and improvements 🔨
We also have a lot of new fantastic features and improvements that we rolled out last month. Here they are:
- The first edition of the hotglue CLI 🎉
- Improved speed and stability of registration
- Added ability for tenants to edit their field map in the widget
- Added support for longer job history list
- Updated integrations pages
- Improved stability of provisioning jobs
- Added the ability to filter flows in the hotglue-elements React component
- Added an endpoint to apply sync schedule changes to all tenants
Next up 📈
Here are some things to look forward to in the next updates:
- Updated dashboard that provides more insight on the jobs being run in each environment
- Faster HubSpot tap
- UI improvements
- Audit trail for sub-users
If you have anything you would like hotglue to focus on in the near future, you can send us suggestions at email@example.com.
See you next month! 👋